1) You and your beloved are back to TV dinners and sniping about washing up.
2) You start to like your children a little bit more now you barely see them.
3) You have to set a reminder on your phone for school pick up.
4) Your knowledge of current affairs is back up to ‘Acceptable’ now you’ve got a commute and some one on one time with Radio Four.
5) You’ve forgotten your login password, photocopier code and all your work clothes feel tight
6) You’re back in waterproofs and having a blast wrestling under fives in to all-in-ones
7) You know the exact date, time and minute your September pay cheque goes in.
8) There’s a distinct rise in iPad usage as you need them to pipe down whilst you answer work emails.
9) Any remnants of tans are flaky, patchy and hidden under jeans.
10) You’ll bump in to someone you’ve not seen for ages and you WILL have this conversation
Them: ‘How was your summer!?’
You: ‘Ooh lovely thanks. Kids were a nightmare though. You?’
Them: ‘Good thanks. Seems like a lifetime ago though doesn’t it?’
11) Someone, some where, will ask you about Christmas.